Please sign up for Rain out notifications
Calling all Umpires ! ! !
North Langley Baseball is looking for Umpires for the 2018 Season.
Anyone wanting to Umpire with North Langley must be certified with the BC Baseball Umpires Association ( BCBUA) in Level 1 or Level 2 depending on your age and divisions you will be umping.
You must re-certify every year.
North Langley Level 1 Clinic
Feb 25 2018 8:00 at the North Langley Batting Cages
Click Here for available clinic dates
Umpires must be 12 before December 31,2018.
Payment and Reimbursement
Umpires will be required to pay the cost of the clinic up front and will be reimbursed by North Langley Baseball when the following is met.
Umpires who have been sponsored by North Langley should expect this to be their main commitment.
Level 1 clinics are meant for new and younger umpires and is based on 60-foot baseball diamond. (Mosquito/11U and below).
If you are unable to attend the clinic in North Langley , there are ongoing clinics until the end of March please check the BC Umpires Association web site for clinic dates and time
All umpires must be certified and a member of BCBUA in order to ump in North Langley
Contact Jeff Craddock Umpire in Chief at email@example.com with any questions.
BCBUA New Member Clinic Registration
Welcome to the BCBUA.
These instructions are for new BCBUA members who do not already have a BCBUA membership. If you registered last year please use your membership number and password from last year and sign in here https://members.bcbua.ca/?fd=public&pg=login
· Go to our website http://www.bcbua.ca
· Choose ‘Registration’ from the side menu on the left and ‘Pre-clinic Registration’ from the popup menu
· Read the instructions, then click the ‘Click here to go to the BCBUC Clinics page’ link at the bottom.
· Choose the North Langley Clinic
· New umpires and umpires only umpiring 60-foot (Mosquito/11U and below) should choose a Level 1 Clinic
· Experienced umpires working 70-foot plus games (Peewee/13U and above) can choose a Level 2 Clinic.
· Umpires who will be working both types of baseball may attend multiple clinics at no additional charge (check with Jeff Craddock for details). For example a new, older umpire might with to attend both a Level 1 and 2 clinic.
· Press the blue ‘Register’ button for the clinic you wish to attend.
· Fill in the personal information and Membership Type based on age.
· Your ‘Area’ is Lower Mainland - South
· Once your information is filled out correctly, choose the big, blue ‘Registration Button
Once registered you will receive your BCBUA Membership number and confirmation by email. Save this membership number and your password information, you will need it to log onto the membership site in the future.
Jeff Craddock firstname.lastname@example.org
North Langley Baseball will require all umpires to register with North Langley Baseball. We will also be using an online scheduling program where you will be required to update your availability .
Level 1 Umpire for Tadpole Division Plate $ 30 Base $ 25
Level 1 Umpire for Mosquito Division Plate $30 Base $ 25
Level 2 Umpire for PeeWee Division (Spring) Plate $ 35 Base $ 30
Level 2 Umpire for Pee Wee A (Summer) Plate $ 35 Base $ 30
Level 2 Umpire for Pee Wee AA and AAA ( Summer) Plate $ 40 Base $ 35
Level 2 Umpire for Bantam Division Plate $ 40 Base $ 35
Level 2 Umpire for Midget Division Plate $ 55 Base $ 45
Umpires will be required to wear an official umpire shirt which can be purchased through the league for $35. Grey pants and black sneakers are required. Each umpire will be provided a black umpire hat.
New this Year **
Trade in program. You can trade in your clean/in good condition last years umpire shirt for a bigger size for the cost of $25.
For any information or question on umpiring in North Langley please contact our Umpire in Chief Kevin Keckalo at email@example.com